Crypto YoutubersThere is a lot of social buzz around cryptocurrencies and crypto ideas. Even though many people still don’t understand what cryptocurrency or blockchain is. The crypto craze has spread to YouTube. There are now lots of YouTubers talking about digital money, blockchain, and altcoins. But, be careful. Some of these YouTubers do not fully understand what they are taking about. They are trying to gain views by taking advantage of the current digital currency craze. Some Crypto YouTubers, though, have proven to be sources of valuable information. Some of them entered the business at the beginning of cryptocurrencies. Some have joined in along the way.
With their quality of information and contrasting opinions, Crypto YouTubers have been spreading the word about cryptocurrencies. So, to reward those well-informed crypto YouTubers who do a good job, here is our list of the top crypto-influencers on YouTube
• DataDash:Data Dash is a one-stop shop for all things related to cryptocurrencies, data analytics and science. He also spots the global trends through cutting-edge analysis. Nicholas Merten is the man behind the channel. He offers tutorials on how to build a cryptocurrency portfolio. As well as well as advice on trading in cryptocurrencies for beginners. He usually shares great content with clarity about crypto trading and investing. On this channel, you will find lots of useful trading tips. These have included how to use standard moving averages (SMA), moving average convergence divergence (MACD), and Bollinger bands. DataDash joined YouTube on July 10, 2017. The channel now has over 300 thousand followers and total views of 4.8 million.
• Boxmining:Boxmining is run by Michael Gu. He’s a crypto content creator and blockchain expert based in Hong Kong. He covers cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and the latest crypto trends. He buys and sells various cryptocurrencies and coins. The channel serves as a journal of what interests him and what projects he believes in. It’s a channel set to take all the crypto-enthusiasts on a crazy cryptocurrency adventure with the latest trends on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies. The channel has over 198K subscribers and is going through a rapid growth of subscribers and views. The channel delivers information in an easy to understand format. Michael Gu always gets straight to the point in a short period of time. He always delivers his message to the end user in the simplest way possible.
• Altcoin Buzz:With over 208K subscribers, Altcoin Buzz refers to themselves as the altcoin analysts. They call themselves blockchain addicts. This rising crypto YouTuber also has a wide reach on Twitter, Telegram and other social media platforms. Their aim is to spread the word on crypto-currencies throughout the world. The channel is based on the simple idea of sharing their thoughts and opinions about altcoins and cryptocurrency. Altcoin Buzz has out-run many other crypto channels. They get thousands of views on every video they upload.
• Crypto Bobby:Crypto Bobby is a YouTube channel started by a self-proclaimed average dude who loves talking about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. The channel has over 144K subscribers. It covers a wide range of topics, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins. The channel also covers cryptocurrency analysis. Crypto Bobby also has a huge following on all his social media handles.
• The Crypto Lark:The Crypto Lark was founded by an American who currently lives in New Zealand. He is an educator with a great sense of humor. His whopping 77K subscriber count has placed him on the top list of YouTube crypto-influencers. The channel provides viewers with in-depth reviews and interviews, which delve into various coins. The channel also covers latest news updates, and high level of information which isn’t covered by anyone else.
• Young and Investing:A channel with 57K subscribers that is run by Quinten, a market enthusiast who posts reviews of various cryptocurrencies. He uploads an interesting assortment of ICO reviews, coin analysis, market updates, and interviews. In addition to this, Quentin is one of the few YouTubers who tracks the investments in his own portfolio. This is a channel that provides the transparency that people want to see.
• Crypto Tips:Crypto Tips focuses on the emerging trends of Bitcoin and other altcoins. It also has news of upcoming ICOs and new coins on the market. With over 45K subscribers, this channel has become one of the go-to channels for many crypto-enthusiasts. With its exhaustive and relevant content, the channel also proves that, when it comes to a revolutionary change, women don’t just sit back and watch the game, instead, they run the show!
• Crypto Nomad:A channel which goes by the quote; ‘The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance’. The channel is run by Alan Watts. Crypto Nomad takes its 12K subscribers on a journey of new crypto-opportunities and investments. Follow this channel and you will be all set to discover how to make cryptocurrency can work for everyone.
• Canal Dinheiro:Canal Dinheiro is a channel run by a Brazilian who set out to become a part of the cryptocurrency revolution. He spreads awareness of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in his native language. He has gained over 20K subscribers on YouTube. This channel educates crypto-enthusiasts on how to earn money through cryptocurrencies.
• Bitcoin Egypt:Bitcoin Egypt focuses on delivering quality content to its 8.3K subscribers. Topics range from reviews of ICO projects to the trading of cryptocurrencies. The crypto YouTube channel is managed by a crypto-trader. The channel also focuses on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency mining. Bitcoin Egypt is the channel preferred by crypto-enthusiasts who are looking to figure out how cryptocurrencies work.
• Love for Crypto:Love for Crypto is a YouTube channel created for all the Ripple [XRP] enthusiasts in the cryptoverse. This channel’s focus is on providing in-depth information and news related to Ripple. The channel covers exclusive interviews and news of the top people in the Ripple family. In addition, Love for Crypto provides XRP analysis to its viewers. At present, the channel has over 2.6K subscribers and it is growing rapidly day by day.
• SmashingBloke Crypto:A cryptocurrency channel with over 3.1K subscribers. This channel covers various topics, from ICO reviews, to the current state of the cryptocurrency market. The channel has videos on the less well-known alt-coins, rather than the top coins in the crypto-space. Despite still being quite new, all the videos published on the channel have thousands of views.
• Digital Asset Investor:This is another top XRP dedicated crypto YouTube channel with over 4K subscribers. Digital Asset Investor covers everything related to Ripple. The channel is only a month old and it already has thousands of views. This is because of the high quality of the content published in the videos. The channel has seen a growth from 100s to 1000s within a matter of days. It is continuing to see a significant growth.
• CrypChronicles TV:A self-proclaimed crypto-warrior and defender of the Bitcoin who has over 4.3K subscribers. The crypto-tuber is well-known for covering breaking news about cryptocurrency. The Channel focuses on the latest news related to Bitcoin and Litecoin. It also provides its user base with exclusive interviews and reviews of the emerging ICOs in the market.
• 99 Bitcoins:This Bitcoin-centric channel has over 15K subscribers. It is dedicated to helping people start off with Bitcoin. The channel has a weekly update about Bitcoin. It also covers general topics such as how to buy cryptocurrency and a video tour on how cryptocurrency websites work. 99 Bitcoins has educational videos about cryptocurrency, as well those which focus on complex topics in the crypto verse.
• Crypto Twentix:A French cryptocurrency YouTube channel with over 2.6K subscribers at present. This is one of the leading French cryptocurrency YouTube channels. The channel covers all the latest news related to cryptocurrency. It also promotes the fundamental rules that cryptocurrency is set on. The channel is managed by cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Their aim is to provide up-to-date information on the state of the cryptocurrency market. This channel has useful reviews of the most promising ICOs’ in the market.
• Ethereum Mining Setup India:Ethereum Mining Setup India is a channel run by Kapil Tailor. He is an Indian crypto-enthusiast. Kapil works tirelessly to bring about change in India by covering various topics related to Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies, in Hindi. The channel has grown rapidly over the past few months and it currently has 3.5K subscribers.
• Cryptonomics:Created by two engineers from Sweden, Niklos, and Fabian, Cryptonomics has seen a rapid growth to over 2K subscribers. The creators of the channel are cryptocurrency and blockchain technology enthusiasts. The channel provides key information about cryptocurrencies, including the economics of crypto. It’s not just about the technical side. Cryptonymic provides its users with information about the latest trends in the market.
• Coin MasteryCoin Mastery is crypto YouTube channel dedicated to providing daily updates on the cryptocurrency markets. The channel focuses on the macro forces that drive the market. It also covers what you need to know to become a better investor, trader and decision maker. The channel also includes crypto tips and tricks. Tips such as; how to stop paying Coinbase fees, how to get automatic trades for 30% off, how to trade BTC values.
Thanks for reading our list of top crypto YouTubers. If you we missed out your favorite cryptocurrency Youtuber, do let us know in the comment section below. Thanks.